Over the years I have tried to observe to women, style, fashion, trends … Here is some of the top lesson I have learned so far.
1. Perfect manners are the most elegant accessory any woman can have.
2. A great posture gives any woman class, elegance and a slimmer look.
3. Leaving things to the imagination is more elegant than putting it all out there. Think backless dresses rather than low-cut dresses.
4. There is no excuse for imperfect grooming. Ever.
5. Smell good … Always.
Chanel No.5 – One of my favorite perfumes !
6. Buy red lipstick if you don’t own it already! – My favorites MAC Ruby Woo and Lady Danger 🙂
7. Nails (hands): The most elegant nail length is short; the most elegant shape is a slightly square oval; the most elegant nail polish color for hands is clear. I love the traditional French Manicure.
10. Don’t save your jewelry for special occasions. Wear your diamonds, your pearls, and your chunky necklaces to celebrate the fact that it is a random Tuesday.
My fav jewelry here is from pipa + bella – You could place your order online … I am ordering in too – very soon 🙂
11. You always look more elegant holding a champagne glass a wine glass, than either a beer mug or a shot glass.
12. You never look elegant smoking (no matter Audrey Hepburn might disagree).
13. Drink water. Lots of it.
14. It’s very hard to look elegant in cheap fabrics. It is much easier to look (and feel) elegant in fabrics such as linen or cashmere.
15. It’s very hard to look elegant in any outfit if it doesn’t fit; fit is everything; find (and be kind to) a seamstress you love.
16. Elegance is not about trendy outfits; it’s about finding styles, shapes, fabrics and colors that work for you and sticking to those.
17. If you find the perfect pair of pants, buy it in multiples. I do – I swear by Mango.
18. If you find the perfect pair of heels, buy it double. – My one and only shoe store – Charles & Keith.
19. On the shoe note, don’t walk around in heels that need TLC or shoes that need polishing. (The same grooming rule that applies to your person applies to your shoes apparently.)
20. A mysterious smile gives any woman elegance and sex appeal.
Lastly, Be Yourself – Be YOU ! 🙂
Here are some of classy stylish women we adore !!
Hope this was a fun read. Do let us know your suggestions and your stylish ideas.
Till we meet again – Stay Chic – Stay Stylish !!